Have you ever used one of these scrapers? I was given one by a friend once and fell in love! It's perfect for scraping sticky messes up while mopping, crusty food from dishes, the edges of your pots and pans and so much more!
Here's another favorite I was introduced to by a friend. These liners make crockpot meals that much easier! Once dinner is finished just lift the liner out, throw it away and give the crockpot bowl a quick wash. The usually-hard-to-wash-stuff will be thrown out with the liner so you'll just have to wash any condensation that may have built up between the liner and the bowl.
The black mat from my Happiness Hacks post is back! I don't have to repeat why I love it. It's a definitely a favorite right now! And that white shelf that sits on top of it is worth mentioning as well. It gives you a little extra storage space under the sink.
I use smaller ones in a cabinet to keep pill bottles, bandaids and loose pill packages stored neatly.
Because I washed dishes by hand for so many years I would not settle for mediocre dish soap. The one and only soap I used and still use to this day is Dawn- the original blue stuff. No fancy smells or colors. Nothing cuts grease and gets the job done like Dawn does!
I'm cheating a little bit here because I don't actually own a Brown Sugar Bear, but I am going to buy one soon! My friend had one sitting on her counter the other day and explained its purpose to me. Just toss it in your brown sugar container and it will keep it moist! Um, yes!





1 comments:
I love your organization. I think I need to add these ideas in my life. I agree I use the same dawn soap. I tried a scented colored dawn once and it just wasn't the same.
Post a Comment