(Another treasure from the drafts file! 1.16.2011)
My friend Amber did a cute little tag and tagged anyone who has kids that could talk. (And I do the same.) I decided to find out what Addie really thinks of me so here it is!
Kimber
1. What does mom always say to you?
Not for a while
2. What makes mom happy?
Getting Tickled
3. What makes mom sad?
Getting hit
4. How does mom make you laugh?
Tickling
5. How old is mom?
4
6. How tall is mom?
This tall...or this tall....or this tall {As she motions downward with her hand}
7. What does mom like to do?
Play Memory with you
8. What is mom's job?
Do something on the computer
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Hot Tamales
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Give you a kiss and a hug
Addie:
1. What does mom always say to you?
Clean something
2. What makes mom happy?
When I help you
3. What makes mom sad?
When I get hurt really bad or you don't get to see me when you have a baby in the hospital
4. How does mom make you laugh?
When Lucy does something funny
5. How old is mom?
28
6. How tall is mom?
That's a hard one. 30?
7. What does mom like to do?
Play with us
8. What is mom's job?
Cleaning the house
9. What is mom's favorite food?
Popcorn
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
You give me a hug and I give you a hug
0 comments:
Post a Comment