Gorgeous. The only way to explain today. It's 6:20 pm and it's still 72 degrees outside! We were outside by about 10 am and finally came in to work on dinner at about 5:30. Nothing excites me more than long days outside in the sunshine. Nothing depresses me more than realizing that with all the sunscreen I applied, I skipped my feet.
And I now have a wonderful farmers tan on my wrist in place of my bracelet.
Thankfully my girls (who were in swimming suits by the end of the day) escaped without any redness. Kimber did get a little farmers tan on her arms, but from what Addie observed it sounds like she needed it. While lathering them up with lotion after their baths last night she said, "Mom, Kimber's legs are really bright." She takes after her Mom. What else can I say?
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I cant wait for those days to begin here. LOVE your painted toes.
Post a Comment