My girls have really enjoyed watching my belly grow from week to week. In their minds I am going to be incapacitated before this baby arrives. They say things like, "Mom, pretty soon you won't be able to do this because your belly will be too big." They normally say that while I am tucking them in bed, buckling them into their car seats or something like that. The only thing they may be right about is "pretty soon you won't be able to lift me up because your belly will be in the way." And they love to touch it. Addie always puts her hand on it to feel the baby move and says "I feel something hard right here." 9 times out of 10 she is wrong, but I let her think it anyway.
They have made this pregnancy so fun and such an adventure. It's been great not knowing what we're having because we feel no rush to prepare one way or the other, just enjoy each day of it.
And so here we are at 26 weeks-
PS- I just got a message on Facebook from someone requesting me as a friend. They asked if I was really having twins or if that is just a rumor. I'm not going to reply just to drive them nuts!!!

5 comments:
hahaha! twins? um, i was bigger than you are BEFORE i found out i was having twins. i started that rumor just so you know...
just kidding!
There is NO WAY there are twins in that tiny belly!
You look adorable.
Your looking great. Definately not twins.
You're tiny! How could anyone think there were twins in there?! You look cute!
So cute, Jobie Ko Richarddaughter!
Post a Comment