Monday was gorgeous. I told the girls that we were going to wear capri's and stay outside all day. And that's just what we did. At dinner that night Jared told the girls they smelled like they had been swimming because of the sunscreen. I love it!
Then Tuesday came and brought the wind with it. Wednesday was worse. But, I haven't been grocery shopping (other than picking up some milk and eggs) in well over a month so I finally decided that it was time to get a few necessities. (I am still protesting getting everything we really need, I just get enough to get us by. I kind of like the get-by-with-what-you-have game.) So I checked the weather and saw that it was going get nasty after 11 am. We hurried ourselves up, ran to the store, got everything on our list and headed home. Once we pulled in we all sat in the truck trying to muster up the courage to get out and unload our groceries. We even contemplated staying in there all day watching DVD's. Then Addie had the brightest idea!
"Mom, I know. Why don't you say a prayer to Heavenly Father and say 'Heavenly Father, please make the wind go away.'"
0 comments:
Post a Comment