Wednesday, April 21, 2010

S'more of what?

Since the weather has been warming up and we've been spending so much time outside, Addie and I came up with the idea to have s'mores on Monday night for Family Home Evening.  Jared built a fire and we got cooking!


Horrible pictures, but I have to include them anyway.  Kimber took a bite of the s'more and then stuck to marshmallows and crackers separately.
Addie on the other hand has changed her ways and decided that she does like s'mores after all.  Last summer while camping it was a different story.
 You gotta love Addie's earrings.  She loves them and has been wearing them everyday.  She found them in a box of costume jewelry we somehow inherited from my little sister.
I love these priceless moments as a family.

1 comments:

Ashby said...

MMMmmm! Smores sound so good right now! What a good idea!