For six months we have been trying to get away to spend a few days at the cabin in Colorado. Every time we thought we were really going something would come up and we would end up staying home. The other day Jared told me that he would have a few days off and if we wanted we could go. Sadly, I didn't get excited or think it would really happen.
We planned on leaving on Wednesday but believe it or not, something came up! We finally got our of here on Thursday morning. We only had until Saturday to make the most of our time so that was exactly what I was going to do! It's only a five hour drive to Durango for us but we turned that into 13 on Thursday. And our drive home took 9. But, like I told Jared on our way home last night, it was worth every extra mile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment