I really hate winter. You should know that if you have read my blog for any length of time. Every year people get excited for fall and I always wonder why. Why are you exited for the leaves to fall of the trees? Why are you excited for your grass to die? Why are you exited to put your shorts away and pull out your jacket? I don't get it!
But this year I have been trying really hard to change my attitude. Since about September I have been trying to psych myself into thinking that I am really excited about fall and winter. I pulled out my fall decorations and tried to think happy thoughts while I put them out. I have been trying to convince myself that my new whimsical Christmas theme will be a fun change and that winter will be better because of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment