Today I had a lot going on and was in the middle of some important stuff when Addie started asking me where I keep my wedding dress. I decided I needed a break for a second and asked her if she would like to try it on. Of course, being the total girly girl she is, she said yes.It was so fun to talk with her about looking so pretty on your wedding day. She had so many questions like "why did Dad wear his church clothes?" (I guess to her a tux looks just like something he would wear to church.) and what shoes did I wear?
I tease her all the time about not wanting her to grow up. I'll say "stop! Don't grow any more! I see your feet getting bigger right now. That's enough!" She always laughs but part of me is serious because before I know she will be wearing her own wedding dress.


6 comments:
Kobie Jo...she is a beauty! I cant imagine how much more perfect she will look in 20 years when it is the real thing! What a doll.
I'll buy a tux for Grant if you want to arrange a wedding!:)
So so cute.
Addie looks so cute in that dress!!!
I love this! I dream of the day Paisley will be able to put mine on! Aaron makes fun of me because I think she will actually want to wear my dress when she gets married! :)
Such cute pictures! And I love the new ones of your girls on the left. Their hair is adorable.
Post a Comment