These puppies: originally $100.00. I paid $16.84. This was great because I have been looking for brown boots for so long! My legs will be thanking me on Sunday!
These: originally $15.99. I paid $3.36. Addie is growing out of her size 8's but I have been putting off buying her new shoes since summer is so close. These should hold her over.
And these: originally $74.00. I paid $12.63. Just because I love my husband!
And last of all: originally $80.00. I paid $16.84. I love him a whole lot.
I also got a shirt that cost me $3.78, but when it was all said and done we saved $236.54! Sure, we didn't really save because we spent $57.78, but it was birthday money. You get to do whatever you want with that, right?
PS- I know that if you do the math the total doesn't add up to $57.78, but we had a $10 off coupon. Yay for coupons!
I'm going to say we made out like bandits!
3 comments:
Talk about bargain shopping! Way to go! Did you get some running shoes for yourself too?!
What happened to my comment? Here is a repeat.
Ya hoo! I love shopping trips like that! You should have called me. I would have had you pick me up a pair of those smokin boots in a size 8! They are way cute! What a day!
I love the boots I think I saw you in them on Sunday and they were way cute. I Love smokin' deals
Post a Comment