Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This NEVER Happens at My House

A miracle just happened at the Hatch House. We just got home from the library and both of my girls laid down on the couch and crashed! You might be wondering why I am blogging about this, but it is something I want to remember. You see, my girls don't go to sleep anywhere but in bed or in the truck. Not to mention that Kimber is the lightest sleeper you will ever meet.



This is a miracle people!

1 comments:

RPH said...

I can understand the importance of this post. My kids will only sleep in their beds too. I envy the people I see at church whose kids just konk out on their shoulders. Or people at the grocery store with their kids asleep in the the carts. Its never happened to me, and I assume it never will...
Kobie, I am loving your blog more and more. You rock, girl!