We usually have something planned just about everynight of the week. Whether it's Jared's Bishopric meetings, Family Home Evening, Bunco, or a family even, it doesn't leave very many open nights for just plain old family fun at home. Last Thursday night we met up with Jared's Dad for in Holbrook for dinner and after getting home we found ourselves with nothing else planned. Kimber got out the ball and bat and we found ourselves having a friendly little competition. That might be too generious of a word considering I have no coordination what so ever and the girls can't keep up with Jared's baseball skills, it was still fun.
We were trying to see who could keep the ball going the longest. I think my longest streak was 4 or something. Like I said, I have no coordination. 
Jared on the other hand seriously kept it going for atleast 5 minutes before he said that his hand was hurting and he had to stop.

Jared on the other hand seriously kept it going for atleast 5 minutes before he said that his hand was hurting and he had to stop. Kimber has discovered baseball and just loves it! Many time through out the day she will bring me the ball and try to swing at it with the bat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment