And it's not even over yet! I'm reluctant to say that today is my birthday. I don't like to drag attention to it, not to mention that it's my 27th, YUCK!. But after all of the great things that have happened so far I feel I have to share!
First of all, I found these on my kitchen counter this morning. Along with a very sweet card and a new body pillow from Jared. He says my other present will be here this afternoon. I'm excited to find out what it is and hope it's what I asked for! I'll let you know.
Yesterday I had gone to Flagstaff with my cousin Ashby for some Sam's Club stock up shopping and when I got home two of my sisters, Heather and Annie were waiting for me! I could have cried I was so happy! They drove up from the Valley just to be with me! We got to hang out and have a fun dinner before they headed over to stay the night with our oldest sister, Bethany. They all came back this morning and we instantly picked up right where we left off. The only thing that was missing was my two sisters in law, Allie and Briana. They complete us!My Dad sent up a little gift for me. Every year for our birthdays when we were little he would put together a box for us with some yummy junk food. We always looked forward to it and when I saw what he had put together I was so happy! He even put it in a box!
Bethany made an amazing lunch. I don't know how else to put it. I ate almost two and a half sandwiches.

She also made my favorite cake ever. Mexican Wedding Cake. Mmmmm!

This was before...

This happened:
Note to self: Keep your hair out of the flames. Sometimes I forget that I have long hair. The kids had a good time playing too.


Little Ivy was so happy! Isn't she a cutie?
We decided to take a picture of all of us and it was not an easy task. You would have thought we were a bunch of kids. (Um, can you say "Where's Waldo?" I will never wear that shirt in pictures again! Annie's doesn't stick out half as bad!)
I love this one because we were all trying to hold back our laughter. After the picture was taken we all busted up. This is a more natural picture. Oh, how I love sisters.
And this picture depicts my feelings as I watched them drive away. Seriously.


And the madness doesn't stop with my sisters. I have so many good friends and other family members who are so thoughtful. So many of them have called, one has offered to take me to lunch later this week, one offered to keep my kids so Jared and I could go out tonight, one dropped by with a HUGE balloon and one of my favorite treats ever, Peanut Butter M&M's, one brought by this super cute purse she made and much more.
This has been the best birthday I can remember!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kobie! I wish I could have been there! And that purse is soo cute!
I'm glad you had a great day. It looks like a lot of fun. Add me to your list if people offering to take you out to lunch. Seriously, either I need to come up there or the next time your down; you-me-Monica and Mi Amigos (for old times sake) :) Happy Birthday! Love, Gina
I'm glad you had such a good day! I love you Kobie!
Monica
Oh, one more thing - that purse is darling.
Happy Birthday! First off, what kind of camera do you have? That picture of your flowers is great and so clear with the fuzzy background. I love it!
Next, please tell what is in that yummy sandwich, it does look delicious.
Third, I am going to ask for a big box of junkfood for my birthday. That would be a great present.
Also, I LOVE THAT YOU BURNED YOUR HAIR!!!HILARIOUS!!
Last, sounds like you had fun with your sisters. Wish i had one.
Cant wait to hear what your other present will be! What a day! Happy one to you!
Post a Comment