Yesterday I joked with a friend that I'll try to make anything homemade. My laundry soap, my yogurt, my tortillas, my bread and much more. Yesterday I made homemade hamburger buns. I searched a bunch of recipes and finally found one that I thought would be the best. They were very tasty and pretty light but just a tiny bit too heavy for me. I am going to work on them being lighter, like a real store bought bun. Next time I also won't be so scared and I will flatten them out more.

But, the best part? I got to use my new bun warmer for the first time!

My mother in law had the same one, just in a 70's green color. It is so handy and I always thought it was the greatest thing. I also thought that since it was an antique that they were non-
existent anymore. I saw that Jared's grandma had one as well so I checked out the brand on the bottom and went shopping on e-Bay! And for $4 I got myself a bun warmer. My new favorite kitchen item!
2 comments:
please share that recipe! And a bun warmer? I NEED ONE!!
oooo! a bun warmer! hahahahaha...
i couldn't help but laugh everytime i read "bun warmer". it's the sleep deprivation.
Post a Comment