I joked with my sister in law yesterday that I am always doing something new and weird. I think the word I used was "granola-ish." (No offense Raygon, although I am pretty sure you would take that as a compliment!)
Well, I read about some crock-pot yogurt that my friend made and decided that as much yogurt as I eat, it was worth a try. And guess what? It is the best yogurt I have ever had in my entire life! Plus, it was so easy!
My friend recommend this recipe and also suggested adding about 1 cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of vanilla to the finished product. I also followed her advice and didn't add the fruit. I want to be able to add fruit according to what I might be hungry for that day. Today it was strawberries.
I'm telling you people, it is scrumptious! And now I have one more thing to take OFF my grocery list!
1 comments:
Yea for you!
and I love that you think I am granola. Thanks for the compliment.
You are not too far off the granola spectrum yourself, you know.
Post a Comment