Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm such a good mother

Kimber had her first taste of jalapeno the other day. It was sitting on the counter while I was preparing dinner and Kimber decided to take a bite. And being the good mother that I am, I got her a piece of bread and some milk and started laughing, all while snapping picture of her sad little face.





4 comments:

Newman Family said...

Spicy! Doesn't she get that from the Richardson side of your family? It just seems like whenever I've been at the Richardson house, somebody is eating something spicy. Poor girly.

Ashby said...

Ouchie! I guess she learned her lesson though. LOL! Poor Kimber, but nice shots!

The Varo's said...

You awful woman!
Ok, so I laughed really hard at those pictures...I had so show Norma. Speaking of Norma, she wants an invite to your blog. Her email is normavillareal@hotmail.com

RPH said...

I LOVE IT! Those pictures are priceless