
Jared got me this little deal for Christmas- a FreeAgent Drive to store my 3,500+ pictures on. I was so excited! I got it all hooked up and put my pictures on it yesterday. (That is when we celebrated our Chrimstas.) After obsessively checking to make sure that they were really there and not going anywhere I hesitantly deleted them from my computer. Thankfully when I checked to make sure that they were on the FreeAgent, they were! Well, this morning when I went to put together some pictures for my 2 missionary brothers I went to my FreeAgent and saw that all of my pictures were gone! Gone! Gone!!! I was instantly sick but hurried and checked my Recycle Bin thinking I could restore them. No, they were gone from there too! As if the last few weeks haven't been emotional enough!
So now here I am. Waiting on hold for a customer support rep. I've been waiting for 26 minutes and have had to listen to the most horrible hold music ever- jazz. Ugh.
Say a little prayer that they can somehow be restored to my computer. I'm literally sick to my stomach.
So now here I am. Waiting on hold for a customer support rep. I've been waiting for 26 minutes and have had to listen to the most horrible hold music ever- jazz. Ugh.
Say a little prayer that they can somehow be restored to my computer. I'm literally sick to my stomach.
1 comments:
OH NO! Kobie, this same thing happened to me a few months ago. I got a great program that was able to restore about 90% of my pictures. Let me know if you need it. (It was even free!)
Post a Comment