There are not a lot of things Kimber is afraid. Well, she is terrified of her Uncle Michael and still hesitates to let Auntie Vet hold her, but other than that she is pretty fearless. She climbs on top of everything. I have found her on the counter playing with the knives. She isn't afraid to get threatened that I am going to leave her behind at the store. That never works. I could go on.
I try to keep up with her in order to avoid any serious harm but the other night she was faster than me.
I had been in her room and when I walked into the kitchen I saw a kitchen chair pushed up to the stove. The microwave light was on and the fan was going full blast. And to my horror the oven was on! Thankfully it wasn't the stove! Needless to say, the knobs have found a new home.
It reminds me of my little brother Judd. When he was about 3 years old, he snuck a knife from the kitchen, crawled under the trampoline, stabbed it and dragged the knife all the way across. It was a while before we had a trampoline again.
Please tell me that is not what I am in store for.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment