Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SIngle Pony Baby

I love Lucy's hair!  Not only is she a toe-head but she's always had a good amount and it's just the right thickness.  She's even graduated from pig tails to a single ponytail.

She may hate getting it done but just like my other girls, I tell them that one day she'll thank me.  She will be able to look back on pictures and not be embarrassed by her hair.

As a side note, there is a man in my ward, Lee Timiney, who is older with grandkids of his own, but for some reason he really likes my little family.  He is the kindest guy and always pays me the highest compliments.  Recently he told me that I was probably pretty happy that I could finally "decorate Lucy's hair".

I've never heard of getting your hair done referred to as decorated but it still makes me laugh when I think about it.

4 comments:

Heather Evans said...

Kennedy saw this and asked "mom is that a dog?" oh kids I tell ya! I explained and then she got it.

Sheila Richardson said...

Love it! Dad must be in the same age bracket because that sounds just like something he would say.

Sheila Richardson said...

P.S. I meant the decorating thing not the dog comment.

Ashby said...

Look at her hair! So jealous. We have a long way to go before we get pig or pony tails.