I admire those of you who take the time to post on your blog frequently. It's obviously been a while but I am finally taking a minute to write about our summer. It's scattered and out of order but it's getting documented so I'm calling it good.
In June, Jared and I were able to get away alone to Las Vegas for a few days to celebrate our ninth anniversary.
We scored a room at the Trump on Priceline for a smokin' deal and it made the whole trip worth our while. I've decided five stars is the only way to go. Go luxurious or go home.
We did some sealings at the Temple
Hit the Coke and M&M factories, mostly to snap a few pictures for the girls.
Went to the Titanic exhibit
Attempted to go to the Carol Shelby Mustang museum
And since that was closed we sat back and watched exotic cars race
Went to Pawn Stars
Walked our tails off, ate lots of yummy food (including a few places from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives), and most of all had a wonderful time together.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment