Addie is so lucky. I'm even jealous of her. She has the best teacher ever. Ms. Ellsworth is actually a family friend but has been recognized as Navajo County teacher of the year and is the teacher parents will fight for. She's awesome. Ms. E pulled a few strings and made sure Addie was in her class. She and Addie were great friends anyway but this is the icing on the cake.
On the first day of school Ms. E pulled her aside and told her that if the phone rang she gets to be the one to answer it. You might as well handed Addie an annual pass to Disneyland.
I remember when Addie was a baby I asked Jean if she would still be teaching because it was very important to be that Addie is in her class. She assured me that she would be. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of my kids.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment