Monday, September 5, 2011
It makes him happy
It's no secret that Jared loves vehicles, mostly trucks. He tells me things about this car or that truck all the time and although I try to listen and understand it's just not my thing. I give that nice wife nod, "yeah, uh huh. Interesting".
Then he found Top Gear on History Channel. And while he watched I did other things and tuned it out completely. But one night I actually paid attention and watched. And loved it. It's a show about cars I can actually stand to watch. I even look forward to the new episodes. And not only is it interesting but it's hilarious.
Three guys get an allotted amount of money to each buy a certain type of car according to the theme of the show. It's been exotic cars, trucks, jalopies, etc. Then they have to put the cars through rigorous tests and who ever makes it to the end wins.
I thinks he loves that I love it and I'm just happy that I have finally found a way to understand his number one hobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment