I always think the girls who can pull off a rockin' pair of heals without looking like a well, stripper, look so classy. It's just never been my style. I'm so plain and don't like to stand out too much.
Then I spotted these pink heels at Dillard's yesterday and mentally paired them with a super cute black dress I bought recently. I even pictures the accessories, my turquoise beads and earrings and my big silver bracelet.
Then I tried them on. Addie and Kimber loved them! "Mom if you buy those I would wear them everyday." "Mom please get them. I love them."
Little devils.
I fought hard.
They are only $21. And the girls would wear them everyday so I would get my money out of them. And that dress. Oh, how cute would they be together.
So I did it. I bought an actual pair of high heels.
And I was given strict instructions by Addie. "Mom, you BETTER be wearing those when you pick me up from school tomorrow!"
Here's to making a statement.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOVE EM! Jessica Simpson has super cute shoes and I love her styles. Rock it!!
So did you wear them to pick her up? Way cute shoes!
I am really jealous right now!!!
AWESOME!! Did you wear them to school?
Post a Comment