Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thursday, Feb. 25

Thursday was such a great day!  First of all, it was a big day for Addie.  My Mom is a 1st grade teacher and invited Addie to spend the day with her at school.  Addie has a lot of Richardson in her and has to keep it cool, not appearing like she is too excited, but let me tell you!  Was she ever!  I gave her a shirt that I bought a few months ago for her birthday because I knew she would need short sleeves and we don't have lot of those around here right now.  She was so excited to take her own backpack and that Grandpa was going to pack her a special lunch.
When I dropped the kids off that morning she hopped out and didn't even look back.  I knew she was going to have tons of fun!  She even got her own desk.
She also came home with a pile of about 20 of these-
 

  
  
According to my Mom the kids just loved her!  And I know for a fact that she loved them  right back.  I guess the next day one of the little boys in her class asked if Addie was sick because she wasn't there.  Addie only wishes she was old enough to really be in that class.

Like I mentioned before I was able to spend the day with Jordan shopping for clothes.  My sister in law, Yvette, offered to have Kimber over for the day.  Kimber had a blast!  Aunt Vet took her to get lunch and then to the park to have a picnic.  She said that Kimber didn't each much because she spent more time on the toys than eating.  Sounds about right.  She also said that Kimber wore her out on the slides.  That's Yvette for ya.  She's so good to my girls.

Thursday night Annie and I made a run to Walgreens to use up some Register Rewards that expired that day.  I had $3 to use and no matter what, we weren't walking out of that store without spending them.  We finally settled for some yummy chapstick and a pair of 25 cent kneehighs.  After buying that we earned two more dollars so we grabbed a bag of Twizzlers (that my brothers literally scarfed down).  
I am going to leave it at that.  Let me just tell you that with me and Annie and a pair of knee highs things can get pretty crazy.  She has the pictures to prove it.  I will say that I paid about 75 cents for all it and it was more than worth the laughs.

1 comments:

The Varo's said...

what a fun day for addie!
and i am sure the pictures of you and annie and the kneehighs have something to do with them on your head. just a guess...