We finally got home from the Valley on Monday and since there is so much to post about I decided to break it up, day by day.
So you read that my little brother came home that day, but there was lots of other excitement as well. Of course all of the anticipation at the airport is priceless and I have to mention it. When you come from a family of 10, any occasion is going to be a big event, but something like this is priceless and doesn't happen very often.
While we waited for the plane to land the kids played around while we tried to keep them out of trouble.
My brother Ben also entertained us with his Medical Rotation stories.
It always seems like the last few minutes before the plane lands is such torture! Once he landed and we all said our hellos, it was off to Mom and Dad's house for that yummy Mexican Food that I talked about.
And since it was so nice outside my girls took advantage of the backyard. I think they spent more time on the swings while we were down there than they did anything else.
While we waited for the plane to land the kids played around while we tried to keep them out of trouble.
Aunt Annie with Addie
Uncle Taylor with Kimber
Little Ivy
My brother Ben also entertained us with his Medical Rotation stories.
Gotta love the shoe and the unknown child!
It always seems like the last few minutes before the plane lands is such torture! Once he landed and we all said our hellos, it was off to Mom and Dad's house for that yummy Mexican Food that I talked about.
And since it was so nice outside my girls took advantage of the backyard. I think they spent more time on the swings while we were down there than they did anything else.





0 comments:
Post a Comment