Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Saturday, Feb. 27

What would a Saturday morning with my Mom and Dad be if we didn't do garage sales?  I really lucked out when I found two really nice crib bumpers that are unisex and match my girls room perfectly for 50 cents a piece.  I was so surprised that they were so cheap because they were in extremely good condition.  And for a buck?  Come on!

The afternoon was spent running errands including looking for a new pair of shoes for Jordan.  That kid really lucked out and found a sweet pair at Kohl's for 11 bucks!

Anyway, I also took some pictures of little Ivy for my sister.  I can not wait for my name to come up on that forever-long photography class waiting list.  I've been on for about 6 months.  Only about one more year to go.  I have so much to learn.
And you guess it, we spent more time out in the backyard.  This time the kids took took turns swinging each other.

6 comments:

RPH said...

Yard sales? I miss them! They dont really have any around here. And you got a steal on the bumpers, lucky!!

I cant wait til we can play outside again too.

The Varo's said...

ivy is such a doll. liahona has the same shirt that kimber has on in the pics with drake! hahaha! gotta love tcp!

Ashby said...

That picture of Ivy turned out darling! It feels like just yesterday I saw her and she was a tiny baby. Where does the time go?!

Lyndsay Winters said...

All I can say is those Hales have some dominating genes! Ivy looks so much like a Hales. Such a cutie!

Lyndsay Winters said...

Okay I looked again and she looks like a blend of both of your parents...I guess she is just a great mix of all parties. Either way, she's cute!

Briana said...

Great picture of Ivy! Love it!