Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You say Hello, I say Good-bye

After reading this blog for any amount of time you should know how much I hate winter.  Cold winters, anyway.  Growing up in the Valley I never had to invest in a coat because I had a light jacket that would get me through the few cold days that we had.  And now every time winter starts to roll around I get all agitated and count the days until the sun stays up longer and the temperatures will warm up again.  I hate anything below 60 degrees.

Well, on my drive down to the Valley last Wednesday I realized how happy I was to say "goodbye" to so many things and "hello" to so many others.

Goodbye snow.


Hello desert!  (Although I hate the desert, I am learning to appreciate it more and more.)


Goodbye cold tempuratures.


Hello Spring!


Goodbye Main Street- Hello Brooks Farm Rd!
 



Goodbye long sleeves- Hello short sleeves!


Goodbye long days inside- Hello fun times outside!

And no picture, but almost most importantly, Goodbye closed toed shoes-Hello flip-flops!

0 comments: