After spending the morning there we were starving! My sister in law, Allie and I, decided that a Sweet Cakes sandwich sounded awesome so we headed down the street to grab one. Oh so yummy!
Thursday afternoon was spent playing in the backyard, again, and watching my Dad be so happy to finally be able to do this again-
Because of his back he hasn't been able to do much around the yard until the last month or so. Everything looks so nice and he works so hard to catch up on the areas that my brothers conveniently "missed" for a whole year.
Uncle Jordan took Addie on a ride in his truck, the Hunting Bears, and Addie thought it was the coolest thing ever.
I also spent time with Grandma Standford playing my fair share of Yahtzee. I really don't know how one woman can play that game SO MUCH! I can't even count how many games I played while I was there. But she enjoys it and I like being with her, so it's a win-win.










3 comments:
This post makes me wish I had some family around me. Looks like you guys had such a great time! I love all the posts about your family!
how many kids are in your family? Seems like the names just keep coming up. Are there 100 of you?
i have thought about taking the babies to that museum but i don't think i have the energy. poor kids. hunting bears is still alive? holy moly!
your grandma looks so good! what a cute lady!
Took my kids there last week. BEST play kitchen ever!
Post a Comment