Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I coudn't help myself

Ash- I found these and just had to share them. I know I have one more floating around here somewhere of us at Dr. Bear's cabin that cracks me up every time I see it but it's MIA.


Let me tell you all about my cute cousin Ashley. We were phone buddies and best of cousins when we were little. She lived in Tempe and I lived in Mesa (back when they seemed farther apart) so when we got to see each other it was always really exciting.
I moved to Queen Creek and she moved to Gilbert and although we were closer together, our visits became fewer and farther between until we finally lost touch. A few years later I was pleasantly surprised to get her wedding announcement in the mail! Our whole family went to the wedding and it was great to see her and her family again. But sadly, we lost touch once again.
Then a few months ago we reconnected through Facebook. It has been so fun! We've been able to email and read each other's blogs. She had the cutest little baby girl, Paisley, last December and seems to be the best little mom.
I got to actually see Paisley a few weeks ago while we were in the Valley. My sister Heather had gone into Subway to grab us some sandwiches while I waited out in the truck. I was so shocked when she came out with Ashley and her sister, Summer following her. It was fun to chat for a few minutes as well as confirm that Paisley is a super cute baby!

2 comments:

RPH said...

love that name, Paisley. How cute. And you were an adorable little girl! Cute pictures.

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Those pics are so great!!! It really doesn't seem like that long ago that we would talk on the phone all the time, fax each other letters, and go shopping at Superstition Springs mall!!! Thanks for posting that, so fun!! :)