Monday, March 23, 2009

Signs of Spring

I am so thankful that winter is coming to an end. Hallelujah! We can finally get outside and enjoy the day. Well, not everyday. The wind blows here...in a nasty, nasty way. On Sunday I thought I was going to go insane. It was blowing with gusts of about 60 mph.

But when the days are good, the days are really good! We have had such a good time enjoying the sand box, going without jackets, popsicles, outside projects and lots more. I started to look around my yard today and I noticed that spring really must be here because it's popping up all over!
Seeing my trees in bloom...
and seeing that my flowers are returning...makes me so excited for summer!

2 comments:

Newman Family said...

Yeah, I love spring and Easter time. Can't say I'm looking forward to the summer heat.

RPH said...

What kind of camera do you have again? Those pictures are SUPER!! And I am jealous of the signs of spring. We got 2 more inches of snow yesterday and it is currently 16 degrees.