There is a lot to catch up on so I'll do it one post at a time (as I get the time) in order.
This is the face of miserable child.

This is the ear that is behind it all.

We have been introduced into the world of ear infections. Kimber had the symptoms of a cold for a few days last week and had the hardest time sleeping. We have all had a cold so I figured she had got the worst of it. And since we have never had an ear infection around here it was the farthest thing from my mind. Her cough was getting worse so I took her to the Dr. (her first visit other than a well child check) on Friday. He broke the news and I was sad to hear that our streak had just come to an end. Thankfully after a few doses of her antibiotic she is SO much better! All hail Zithromax!
1 comments:
Poor Kimber. Earaches are the worst. I hate it when my kids get ear infections. They are so miserable and usually, it happens to my kids when they are too young to tell me what hurts and I'm left guessing. Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment