Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Where have I been?
Am I the only one that didn't know about this? You can click around and find hidden coupons? I found the secret $5 off a $25 purchase, as well as other ones. Too bad I'm not planning on buying anything anytime soon. Enjoy it for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My sister in law got one of the super coupons 2 weeks ago. $75 off $100 purchase! Crazy! She also got one for $50 off $100 purchase. She gave that one to me and we went crazy at Old Navy. She is super bargain shopper and only bought stuff on clearance. She had a huge bag of stuff and only paid $30 for it! I will e mail you a little link with info on how to get the big number coupons. It is great!
I had no idea about this. My sis in law works there and I went and bought shors for Corwin for $5 and I dress for me. I Wish I would have known I was being frugal
Post a Comment