Monday, March 2, 2009

Cedar Ranch

On Saturday we drove over to my Grandparent's ranch for the day. My Dad, Uncles and Grandpa were having what they call a "work day." I would call it an excuse to get together... although they do get work done...while laughing and mocking each other the whole time. They remind me of me and my sisters in male form.

Unfortunately I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked but either way I am so glad we took the time to go out there.

The highlight of the trip was spending time with my Grandma Richardson. She is so celestial. No kidding. You have never met a kinder, more Christlike person. Here she is enjoying baby Ivy.

Another highlight. Letting my 11 year old brother drive me around in the Scout.

And now...on with the randomness.

Of course I had to take my turn. The Scout has just about no brakes and no power steering and in true Richardson Red-neck fashion- no top!



4 comments:

RPH said...

That looks like so much fun! You look so cute in a hat. Love the Scout!

Newman Family said...

What fun, Kobie Jo! It looks like a blast. I can't believe how much Brigham has grown up.

The Varo's said...

Fun, fun, fun. The kids are getting so big! Soren is such a cutie with no front teeth.

RPH said...

Kobie Jo, where are you? I have been checking your blog everyday and I am missing your updates...cant wait for another post!