What is your favorite color?
Mom- Blue
Lucy- It doesn't matter, I love every color!
What is your favorite food?
Mom- Tacos
Lucy- Energy Bites
What is your favorite treat?
Mom- Puppy Chow
Lucy- Anything out of the Easy Bake Oven
What is your favorite subject in school?
Mom-- Recess
Lucy- Art
What is your favorite song?
Mom- Anything by George Strait
Lucy- Anything by Brooke White
What is your favorite place to visit?
Mom- Colorado
Lucy- Colorado
Who is your best friend?
Mom- Lacey
Lucy- Lacey
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Mom- Go on rides (on bikes, the ranger, scooter, etc.)
Lucy- Go on four-wheeler rides
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
Mom- Cook
Lucy- Go on rides
What makes you nervous?
Mom- Being in front of people
Lucy- Thinking about bears
What makes you happy?
Mom- Playing with cousins
Lucy- My blanket
What is something that you wish for?
Mom- To play with cousins everyday
Lucy- I wish I had a hoverboard
Where do you think you'll get married?
Mom- The Snowflake Temple
Lucy- The Mesa Temple
What is one thing you want to learn how to do?
Mom- How to do flips
Lucy- Magic
What is one of your greatest strengths?
Mom- Being the biggest lover! Hugs and kisses all day from this girl!
Lucy- I am good at making people feel good
Sunday, August 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment