Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Colorado // Wednesday

We had so much rain in Colorado!  It was awesome!  But it also put limits on what we could do at the cabin.  On Wednesday we decided to take a drive to Vallecito Lake to enjoy more of Heavenly Father's beautiful creations.

This is the reality of what it looks like to get a picture for us.


 Vallecito was so beauitful!  I'm not really a nature lover but I found myself soaking in all of the beauty that surrounded me the entire time.

When we got back to the cabin we had a clay competition.

I believe this is Lucy's version of me.  Yikes :)
 Here's Kimber's rendition.
 And Addie's.

 A few more of the girls' creations.  I think this is Jared by Kimber.
 Kimber made a fire extinguisher.
 I love Kimber's antlers :)
That evening Colton was super grumpy.  Lucy was the only one who could figure him out.  She spread this blanket out on the ground and fed him a pancake.  After that, he was happy as a clam!


0 comments: