To my suprise, the trip went much better than I anticipated. I was prepared to be on wdge and freaking out the whole time. Instead, the kids did great! The pool was laid out perfectly. There was so much shallow area and lots of toys that everyone played without any problems. A huge blessing for me!
The big girls got to climb the rock wall. They loved it!
I forced them out to the splash pad. They resisted and argued. I believe their exact words were "it looks stupid." Haha! They had a great time and later told me how much fun it was.
This afternoon after we got back to the cabin, I took some time to go outside to read my scriptures and think. It's amazing how peaceful life is when you take your schedule out of it. It's also amazing how peaceful you feel when you think about God's creations. They are so vast and amazing in their own way. Just a few weeks ago I was sitting in Aravaipa enjoying the dessert scenery. To compare that with the mountains and trees of Colorado tells me that Heavenly Father truly blessed us when he created nature. It is for our enjoyment of we will only stake advantage of it.







0 comments:
Post a Comment