Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A few firsts and some rarities

It's not a first, but it's a rarity.
 First time doing camels with Aunt Jeanie.
 Definitely not a first or a rarity.  It's just the first time I've captured it. 
 First time we made a gratitude board as a family.
 First time to have a bottle and a blanket baby.
This girl needed some attention, which is not rare.  The rare thing is, we got away alone!
 Ooops.  I captured it again.
 First time getting student of the month this year.  With her BFF, none the less!

 Together with the cousins, a rarity.
 First time showing the girls where I grew up.
 First time taking part in the town's 12 Days of Christmas.
 First time Lucy has taken permanent marker to our pictures.
 First time supporting our good friends at their church play.  
It's rare that he is sick, but also that he falls asleep on me.
The first black eye at our house!
And this is a rarity, because you'll only do it a few times in your life.  But I got to take another kid to Great to be Eight!  Looks like we have a baptism coming up.

0 comments: