Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Break Part Three

We hit Superstition Farm on Friday.  I spent my time trying to stay calm and not act nervous around the farm animals.  I basically hate animals.  I felt safer around the cows than the chicken, goats, donkey, and so on.  My kids seem to have acquired their fear from me whereas my nieces and nephews were in seventh heaven.

Check out Addie's face in these pictures.  That's my girl!


 Kimber let go of the food before the goat could even get a nibble!
 The man finally forced her into it.  I don't know if my kids will ever relax around animals.
 Michelle was loving the animals!  You will NEVVVVVVVER see me touch a chicken.  I don't even touch my own!

 Kimber did enjoy the rabbit.  Is there hope for her?

 When we got home I forgave all chickens and disgusting animals for a moment when we found 17 eggs!