Friday, August 13, 2010

Things I Can't Live Without

Lucy has been a part of our family for five weeks now and I've come to the realization that there are somethings that make this adjustment a little more pleasant. 

My wrap. 
The best gift I have ever received.  Every time I put Lucy in she's asleep within a matter of minutes.  It makes cooking, cleaning, shopping, walks with Addie and Kimber and pretty much everything else possible.  Love it!

Hair bows.
I pulled out my ribbon last week to make ONE black headband for Lucy.  65 bows and headbands later I called it quits.  You might wonder why this makes my life more plesant.  There has not been one person who has asked if she is a boy or girl.  Something I have been able to avoid with all of my girls to date.  Very pleased with that.

Oxy Clean. 
Great for those baby blowouts.  That's all I have to say about that.

Nose Sucker. 
 
I hate boogers.  Enough said.

Swinging Chair. 
 I can't even guess how many hours Lucy and I have spent swinging in the lawn while my girls ride bikes, drive their Jeeps, dig in the sand and so on.

These girls.
They make every day more pleasant.  They keep me on my toes, laughing, learning and very busy.

6 comments:

Ashby said...

Sixty Five bows?!?! Wow! That takes some serious patience!

Newman Family said...

Those girls are precious!

The Varo's said...

you have an addiction to bows and you need help. now.
i love little tiny girls with headbands and bows. if i knew how to make them, i'd be an addict too.

i love that last picture of your girls, so so cute.

RPH said...

GEESH!! Those bows! You went crazy!! I better get on it, I should make some for Maggie.

Ashley said...

I love it. I too am a huge fan of the booger sucker - so much so that Paisley loves it too! I even melted her original one in the microwave once and had to go back to the hospital to get another one cause those are the best! :)lol

The Merkleys said...

I love your girls, they are so cute!