Addie has always been a little mother but I have noticed it even more since Lucy was born. She has a little Anne Geddes bear (or do you call it a baby?) that she likes to mother. Recently I have found the bear in some interesting places.
To the left, she has watched me tie my wrap enough that she figured it out on her own. And to the right, her own improvised version of a wrap.







6 comments:
What a crack up! She is such a sweet girlie!
that's so funny. and she's still wearing those glasses!
That last one kills me! Brooklyn did the SAME THING yesterday! And I love that Addie is wearing her "glasses" in all of those pictures. Not to mention the phone clipped to her shirt. She must have a little Granny in her if she's hiding it there.
The best thing about this post has nothing to do with "the baby" (although it is cute) I LOVE THAT SHE WEARS THOSE GLASSES EVERYWHERE! What a great girl.
I guess I am so used to the glasses that I didn't even notice she was wearing them in the pictures!
She is way too cute!
Post a Comment