Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And She's Off!

I've got to give it to Addie.  When she decides she ready do to something, she sticks with it with a strong sense of determination.  I must add that when she is not ready to do something, she shows the same strong sense of determination.

The latest thing she put her mind to:
 
She has officially conquered the art of riding her bike with no training wheels.
 
On Monday night she asked Jared to take them off and  by Tuesday afternoon had it mastered.  Now I can't keep her off of the darn bike!

3 comments:

The Varo's said...

good job addie girl!

kobie-she'll be driving next. and we both know too much about that...scary.

Ashby said...

Way to go Addie!!! There is something so exciting and so terrifying for a parent when they ride that first time with the training wheels off. Darn these girls for growing up too fast!

RPH said...

Woo hoo! How exciting. And I have to laugh at your last sentence. When Kaleb learned how to ride his bike, he was the same way. ALWAYS wanting to go out and ride his bike!

How can they ride their bikes for hours every day and not lose 5 pounds? I could slim down in no time if I put in 6 hours a day on my bike!