Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've got to remember this!

My girls are great sleepers.  Just ask anyone who was at my Mom's the day they slept until 12:30 pm.  Really, they don't normally sleep that late. They go to bed at a decent time every night and sleep soundly (okay, we did end up with Kimber in our bed last night) until about 8 or 9 the next morning.  They aren't the kind of kids to fall asleep on the couch or other odd places.  They are strictly bed sleepers. 

So when I saw Kimber in the middle of the floor like this-

I was shocked!

I've got to remember this.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

So cute! I love it when my girls crash in the most random places. That picture of Kimber is priceless!

The Varo's said...

she looks so snuggly all cuddled up in a ball. what a sweet girl!

Travis and Allie said...

That is so cute! I love it when I find Cooper like that! We can't wait to see you!