Today I made these for my girls. Ironic, because I am really weird about not telling people what their names are and this will most likely provoke questions....but they are still cute.
2
comments:
RPH
said...
how did you finish the edges? A short tutorial would be appreciated! I had some of those done for my boys last year and it cost me $20 bucks! I know I could have done it waaaay cheaper myself but could not figure out how to finish the edges. I used seal a seam but then was lost from there. HELP!
They are cute by the way. The pink print is adorable.
I'm Kobie. I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend and a Mormon. I started blogging in 2007 on a family blog then started blogging here in 2008. What began as a family journal has transformed into a personal journal of sorts. I share less about our everyday family life and more about my own experiences.
In September of 2016, I was called to serve in Young Women. As part of my time in this calling, I am working on completing my Personal Progress. As part of a value project, I have chosen to write regularly and share uplifting and {hopefully} inspiring messages.
2 comments:
how did you finish the edges? A short tutorial would be appreciated! I had some of those done for my boys last year and it cost me $20 bucks! I know I could have done it waaaay cheaper myself but could not figure out how to finish the edges. I used seal a seam but then was lost from there. HELP!
They are cute by the way. The pink print is adorable.
cuuuuuuute! it was so much fun to hang out with you and g last week. i love you girls.
Post a Comment