Anyway, first of all, the letters. These letters are actually huge! If you have been to my house and you have seen the "H" I have hanging, these are that size.
Before:

After: They now match the decor in my girls room.

Next, the pillars.
Before:
After:
They go perfectly with my bedspread.
Now for the curtains. I have give a shout out to my sister who sold me the fabric (about 6 yards or so) and the centerpiece (shown behind the painted pillars) all for $10!
Now for the curtains. I have give a shout out to my sister who sold me the fabric (about 6 yards or so) and the centerpiece (shown behind the painted pillars) all for $10!Before: SO 1975!
After: 
After: 
2 comments:
love, love, love it!
Yes, say goodbye to the 70's hello 2009! They look great. Man that is nice fabric have I seen that at my house? You did a good job.
Post a Comment