The girls love to help me cook and bake so I decided they both needed their own apron. I wear one almost 24/7 and thought that they would like to have one to call their own. I let Addie pick the fabric out and here is what I put together the other night.
I know they are sort of hard to see but this was as good as it's gonna get!
6 comments:
too cute kobie jo! love them!
Kobie, those are way cute aprons. I didn't know you had it in ya! You need to sew some little dresses for you girls. Way to go! Love, Mom
I love the aprons they are way cute. I wish i was a better cook. I think you need to give me some lesson.
Those are so cute! Did you make one for yourself to match?
Those are SO cute! How can I con you into making one for my girls?!
Well if it aint my long lost Spokane Washington bro.It was cool to run into your blog.Nice family!Cody
Post a Comment