Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heather, this is for you!

Heather teases me all the time that Kimber is a little Kennedy. Addie is so laid back and doesn't really make trouble but Kimber gives me a run for my money. I know she will be the child in nursery that gets in trouble for beating on the other kids. I know she will most likely be the ones with the broken bones. I know she will make a heck of a teenager. I know she isn't quite 18 months old and I already can't leave her alone for a minute. And it's been this way all her life. Thankfully not too much damage can be done right now while she is so small.



Well, this morning I was doing Addie's hair (which she hasn't complained about getting it done since the cut. Whoopee!) and I kept thinking I needed to check on Kimber. Last time I had seen her she was playing in her room. I didn't listen and instead finished Addie's hair. Here is where I found her a few minutes later:

And not even five minutes after that, trying to get in her bed to get her blanket out:

0 comments: