Have you ever felt so fed up with the day that if some one picked a fight with you, you would actually fight them? This is one of those days for me. Here are a few of the things that I can remember happened today.
My blow dryer died (And that is a horrible thing for my hair. Thank goodness for flat irons!)
My blow dryer died (And that is a horrible thing for my hair. Thank goodness for flat irons!)
Addie dowsed me with the hose- on purpose, and it wasn't funny. At the time.
Kimber drew on every possible surface. You should see one of the walls that seems to get the worst of it. The coffee table got it's dose as well today. And in case you are wondering, I don't know where she keeps finding pens and crayons! I try really hard to keep them hidden.
The garbage disposal took a dump.
I ran to the grocery store to get the meat and a few veggies I needed for dinner. About 20 minutes after I got home I realized I had left one of my bags at the store. Thank goodness I don't live very far from there.
Addie ripped out her hair-do twice. My worst pet-peeve.
Kimber likes to jump from the coffee table to the couch. She decided to try it the other way around tonight. Thankfully I have some pretty quick reflexes.
Both of my girls screamed at the top of their lungs today. A lot.
Kimber climbed onto the kitchen table I don't know how many times. And ran from me as I tried to get her down.
I went to grab the Worcestershire sauce and realized that I barely had a drop left and that it had expired in 2005 (I obviously don't use it too often). I was too far into dinner to start something else so I had to go back to the store for the third time in less than an hour.
While paying for the Worcestershire sauce I was so frazzled I tried to pay with my health insurance card.
Jared got in just in time to shower and head back out for bishopric meetings and never got to eat the dinner I had such a problem making.
I let Addie comb my hair and continually asked her to not wrap my hair up in the comb. Of course she didn't listen. I thought I was going to have to cut my hair off.
Addie played deaf today and acted like she couldn't hear me tell her to get out of the road. I hate that.
So of course Kimber had to follow her.
I'm going to stop there because my brain hurts from trying to remember the "events" of the day. I know more chaos happened but I'm not going to think about it anymore.
So with that I want to ask a few women, like my Mom and Briana, how do you do it? I always think Briana handles her five boys with such patience. I know everyone has a day like this, but how do you handle it?
With all of those crazy things that happened there were a few good things.
I got my package with my new shirts I got on sale for super cheap from Shade. They are having a great sale!
I walked past my computer and saw this picture on the screen saver.

While giving Addie a bath she said, "Mom, I'm sorry you're mad at me. Let's be friends."
We'll start over in the morning.
1 comments:
Those are the days that you just try to get through! (Thank goodness that we can end each day and start over new.) I also think that it's a good thing to write it all down because looking back over what happen, could be funny another day. I think that it is hiliarious when Brittany, my sister, tells me about her day. Like when her son pooped in the closet in the middle of the night and they didn't find it until the next morning. That really stuck! Or when she puts her kids to bed, only to find a short while later that every sheet is taken off every bed and they even moved the mattresses off onto the ground and are jumping on them. Or when they write with permanant marker all over your new carpet. Or when you grow the biggest and juiciest watermelon all summer only to go out to pick them and notice that your kids took knives and stabbed each one several times and now they are all rotten. Or when my twins were little and clog up the upstairs toilet with toilet paper and flush it a few times so the water leaks through to the ceiling in the kitchen, twice! Oh man!
Your doing a wonderful job! Just think, when those girls are teenagers, you'll probably want to go back to when they were little for a day or two.
Good luck! Just keep that "Richardson Smile" on!
Post a Comment