Wednesday, December 13, 2017

18 in 2018

While I was painting today I listened to a podcast where they suggested writing a list of 18 things you would like to do in 2018.  I'm not much of a New Year's resolution setter, I usually just challenge myself throughout the year and go with it.  I felt like this was an easy solution to that- simply document things I hope to do, some big some small.

1.  Visit one new state
2.  Do not do any crafts
3.  Finish the entire house project we have going on
4.  Teach my kids to work harder
5.  Continue working on my goal to not procrastinate
6.  Go to lunch with two different friends
7.  Never miss a Temple Thursday
8.  Be a good Trek Ma
9.  Keep a clean car
10. Visit Jordan and Nichole in CA
11. Visit Disneyland
12. Grow my hair back out
13. Try three new restaurants in the area
14. Continue a regular exercise regimen
15. Make two new friends
16. Save a certain amount of money (a number I have in my head)
17. Take two new photography classes
18. Overall, make 2018 a much better year than 2017 was!

0 comments: