Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bishop's Office

After Jared was sustained as Bishop of our ward on Sunday we decided to use our Monday night Family Home Evening to redecorate the office.  We moved his desk be more centered in the room and added a few of our own little touches like a family picture.  Being the awesome wife I am and wanting to remember this night, I took one picture.  And being the 16 year old trapped in an 8 year old's body that she is, Addie purposely gave this look.  Gotta love a growing girl, right?

It was a little awkward and we did a lot of maneuvering before we decided where things should go.  We went back and forth with where the credenza should go in comparison to the desk but in the end I finally declared "does it really matter?  The same things will happen in here no matter where things are!"  And that was enough to call it quits!  

We still need a few more pictures and possibly a few small sayings to give people a little hope but that will come with time.  






0 comments: