Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Tis the Season

Thanksgiving has come and gone and the Hatch family has officially started our Holiday preparations.  The lights are on the house, the village is on the mantle, we have got two of our three trees up and the stockings are hung. 

Tonight while unpacking the decorations the girls were oozing with excitement.  I was able to catch them each enjoying the lights.  The train station they are looking at above has fiber optics and changes from orange to green to blue to pink and so on.  It's mesmerizing to them.

I also caught Little Lucy with nothing but a pair of tights on enjoying the lights of the garland tree.  Addie decorated it and for now it's the only tree with ornaments she can reach.  I know I'm taking a risk and it will probably all come down before the end of the week but it's fun to look at for now.

0 comments: